The observations of a 50 something with lots of experience in politics, government, life and learning.

Monday, January 07, 2008


One of my friends (the only person still reading this blog) said "Congratulations! You predicted HRC's demise."

Well, I was being ironic when I "predicted" it, especially because I am a Clinton supporter. But there was some prescience there.

I like Barack Obama and will support him strongly if he is the nominee.

And I can't say that I like the way HRC is handling her Iowa setback. And yes, part of it is the process.

But I still think she'd make the best President. Hopefully whoever gets the nomination will have the support of the ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND INDEPENDENTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY to make it a successful Presidency. Lord knows we need it.

No comments: