The observations of a 50 something with lots of experience in politics, government, life and learning.

Monday, January 07, 2008

WHAT CAN I SAY?

One of my friends (the only person still reading this blog) said "Congratulations! You predicted HRC's demise."

Well, I was being ironic when I "predicted" it, especially because I am a Clinton supporter. But there was some prescience there.

I like Barack Obama and will support him strongly if he is the nominee.

And I can't say that I like the way HRC is handling her Iowa setback. And yes, part of it is the process.

But I still think she'd make the best President. Hopefully whoever gets the nomination will have the support of the ENTIRE DEMOCRATIC PARTY AND INDEPENDENTS ACROSS THE COUNTRY to make it a successful Presidency. Lord knows we need it.

No comments: