The observations of a 50 something with lots of experience in politics, government, life and learning.

Monday, October 17, 2005

CAMERON KERRY

You heard it here first. Well, maybe not first....

He was in Pittsfield yesterday. My friend Frank Lloyd had mentioned me to him.

He actually remembered the conversation and the fact that I lived in Williamstown.

If the "personal touch" genes had spread a little further, the world would be a different place.

Anyway, it will be fun working with him.

And my son's middle name is Cameron, so we're almost family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margie,
Is that THE Frank Lloyd, attorney of Washington, D.C.? or another namesake?
At any rate, I'm glad to have finally found your blog. Some one of these days I'll read the rest of it.
Cheers,
CC

Diva of Demographics said...

Yes, it is. And if you send me a private email to MargePAC@aol.com I'll tell you the REST of the story...!!!

mjw